Superannuation Advice Australia Pty Ltd

Complaints and Resolutions

If you have a complaint about the service we’ve provided, our staff, or you would like to provide comments about the way your matter is being handled, please contact us to let us know your concerns. We value your feedback, and we will do all we can to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.

Step 1 – Contact us. 

The first thing you can do is let us know what has occurred. You can call our customer service centre on 1300 471 314. One of our consultants may be able to resolve the issue immediately. Alternatively, you can also contact us via the complaint form here.

If we are not able to resolve your complaint in the first instance, we will escalate the matter to our dedicated complaints team who will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hrs. 

To ensure our complaints team can address your concern in the most efficient manner, please ensure you include the following information:  

  • Your name and contact details  
  • Details of your concern 

We will acknowledge receipt of your online concern in writing, confirming: 

  • Your unique Complaints reference number. 
  • The date we received your complaint. 
  • Confirmation of how we will progress your concern, when you should expect to hear from us, and your escalation options. 

At SAA we will always strive to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 days, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay and let you know when we expect to provide a response to your complaint. If you are unhappy with the delay, you can escalate your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) as outlined in step 2 below. 

In our final response to your complaint, we will provide a written explanation of:  

  • Our investigation into your complaint. 
  • Our attempts to resolve your complaint.  
  • The reasons for our decision. 
  • How you can access any documents considered in the decision.  
  • How you can escalate the complaint to AFCA and their contact details, where you are not satisfied with our response (as outlined in step 2)

Step 2 – Contact an external organisation. 

The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. If your complaint is not resolved to your complete satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with AFCA:  


Phone:  1800 931 678 (free call) 


Post:   Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001  

Time limits may apply to complaints to AFCA. You may wish to consult with the AFCA website or contact AFCA directly to find out if there is a time limit on lodging a complaint with AFCA.   

Require assistance to voice your concern?  

If you are deaf or have a speech impairment: 

You may like to use the National Relay Service.  

If you speak a language other than English: 

 The translating and interpreting service (TIS national) provides interpreting services to people who do not speak English and to agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients. Call 131450. 

If you would like someone to make a complaint on your behalf:  

To ensure we protect your privacy, you will need to give us verbal authority for an authorised person to assist you with your concern. You can amend or withdraw this authorisation at any time.  

Superannuation Advice Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 45 636 152 924) is a Corporate Authorised Representative of AAN Wealth Management Pty Ltd (ABN 26 634 944 399) operating under Australian Financial Services Licence Number 517548. General Advice Warning: The information provided in this website is general information only, and does NOT take into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before acting on any information contained in this website you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.