Now Hiring – Compliance Officer
Who we are
Superannuation Advice Australia is one of Australia’s leading Financial Advisory Firms. We believe in the power of quality financial advice and employ talented experts to ensure our clients receive the best possible advice.
Superannuation Advice Australia has built its success on a simple principle – our priority must be to help others and make a financial difference in the lives of our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a successful and growing team in financial services.
About the role
This role will be part of the Risk and Compliance team located in our Gold Coast office. You will be part of a team that will ensure our regulatory and statutory obligations are consistently met and to adhere to our professional code of conduct.
Your job will entail the following:
- Conducting internal reviews and audits to ensure compliance procedures are followed
- Preparing and issuing audit reports
- Providing support to Financial Advisers to achieve satisfactory compliance standards
- Assisting with complaint resolutions and AFCA liaison
- Audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks
- Prepare and file required documents and ensuring record management systems are kept up to date
- Maintain regulatory knowledge
- Minimum 3 years in a Compliance role in the Financial Industry
- Relevant tertiary industry qualifications
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory obligations relating to Financial Services
- Good operating knowledge within Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary, plus superannuation
- Excellent office location
- Great work culture and environment
- Opportunity for growth, learning and development
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com