Now Hiring – Marketing and PR Coordinator
Who We Are
Superannuation Advice Australia is one of Australia’s leading Financial Advisory Firms. We believe in the power of quality financial advice and employ talented experts to ensure our clients receive the best possible service.
We are looking for a Marketing Co-oordinator who can ensure that our clients are kept up to date with the latest news and announcements from our Advice Team and Investment Committee.
We also operate the Superannuation Advice Australia Community Fund which supports local initiative and funds several charities. To raise awareness for the important causes we support, ideally, we would like a candidate that has relationships with media outlets or has experience in PR.
What We Do
With so many everyday Australians worried about their finances, our job is to provide certainty and clarity for our clients. A big part of our success is taking complex matters and simplifying them for our clients. Your role will be to ensure our highly skilled financial planners and clients are always connected and communicating clearly.
Superannuation Advice Australia is not only passionate about helping clients, we pride ourselves on having a positive impact on the community as a whole. The Superannuation Advice Australia Community Fund was set up to help fund local initiatives and is something we are proud to support. To help it continue to grow, a candidate with previous experience working with charities or volunteering would be ideal.
If you are ready to use your marketing skills in a positive way and believe that a business can be successful but still focus on putting clients first, then we would love to speak with you.
About the role: Marketing Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator with PR experience to join our talented team located in Broadbeach, Queensland.
It’s not enough to have the best information and knowledge, we need to be able to share that information with our clients in a simple and efficient manner. Keeping clients up to date in an ever-changing world has never been more important.
Your role will be to help expand our client communications, update our social media, and website with informative content and continue to grow the Superannuation Advice Australia Community Fund which funds local charities and community initiatives.
We are looking for a genuine person that cares about the well being of others. You will need to have excellent language and communication skills.
If you would like to be part of a modern workplace that embraces technology and innovation, then please forward your resume and a member of our team will arrange an interview.
The job will entail the following
- Working closely with the marketing team to execute campaigns
- Managing PR and media opportunities
- Design of monthly company EDMs (Electronic Direct Mail Marketing)
- Assisting our client base with current information & developing opportunities for growth in new areas
- Respond to customer feedback
- Digital Marketing: maintain and promote the organisations social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, Twitter)
- Project management in the development of marketing materials
- WordPress CMS changes and SEO knowledge
- General administration and marketing duties where required
- Writing social media and website content
- Managing your to-do list with stellar organisational skills
- Full-time role
- Great Salary range depending on experience – $60k to $70k negotiable plus super
- Excellent office location
- Opportunity to do meaningful work
- Opportunity for growth, learning and development
- Friendly team environment
- Extensive resources and support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good operating knowledge within Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Experience in Campaign Monitor, Hubspot, Asana, and Later and/or be willing to learn new program tools
- Media contacts or PR experience
- Be able to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to take initiative and drive project completion
- Good organisational skills
- Have a background of graphic design (desired but not essential)
- Enthusiastic team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
If this sounds like you, please click here to apply now through Seek!